I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £31,310 p/a | 37.5 hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced RGN with a background in Fertility and Assisted Conception is required to join a specialist team in a private sector setting in Orpington.
What the hospital is offering for this Fertility Nurse Practitioner RGN position:
• A permanent position for 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary of up to £31,310 depending on experience
• Life assurance and a company pension plan
• Private medical cover
• Childcare vouchers
• Opportunities for ongoing training, development and career progression
As Fertility Nurse Practitioner RGN your duties will include:
• Delivering a high-quality and efficient embryology and andrology service
• Providing patient care, counselling and treatment along with some administrational duties
• Undertaking phlebotomy and administering injections
• Ensuring patient’s safety, wellbeing, confidentiality and privacy are protected
The experience, skills and qualifications required for this RGN Fertility Nurse Practitioner position:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a women’s health or fertility setting with knowledge of a variety of fertility treatments, ideally within the private sector
• Knowledge of the HFEA code of practice and the NMC code
• Highly organised with excellent administrational skills
• A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Flexible with regards to working hours and shift patterns
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.