I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £31,310 | 37.5 hours | Day Shifts
A leading private healthcare provider currently has vacancies for experienced Fertility Nurses (RGN) to join the assisted conception unit in their Orpington hospital, with full positions available.
As Fertility Nurse Specialist your duties will include:
• Delivering a high-quality and efficient embryology and andrology service
• Providing patient care, counselling and treatment along with some administrational duties
• Undertaking phlebotomy and administering injections
• Ensuring patient’s safety, wellbeing, confidentiality and privacy are protected
Suitable candidates will be/have:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a women’s health or fertility setting with knowledge of a variety of fertility treatments, ideally within the private sector
• Knowledge of the HFEA code of practice and the NMC code
• Highly organised with excellent administrational skills
• A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Flexible with regards to working hours and shift patterns
Positions are available for 37.5 hours per week on day shifts and the annual salary offered is up to £31,310.
Staff benefits include private medical cover, life assurance and a company pension scheme, childcare vouchers plus free parking on-site and a subsidised café/restaurant.
To apply for this position please follow the link below.
For further information regarding this position or any other nursing opportunities in this area please contact Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on Applyor visit our website for a full list of vacancies.