I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Manager required in for a Nursing Home in Mansfield, up to £50,000.00 per annum - Outstanding CQC
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a Small to Medium nursing home in Mansfield. The service offers Dementia and General Nursing treatment to the Elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff. The home has recently been awarded an outstanding CQC and would like to keep this in place.
The home is 38 bedded and has a full team of nurses and clinical leads in place. My clients home offers unparalleled levels of luxury and start of the art facilities for those fortunate enough to stay there. My client is looking for an experienced Manager, but is also open to taking on an already clinical lead/deputy manager who is looking to progress and shows the will.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Dementia, General, Physical Disabilities
- up to £50,000.00 per annum
- RMA Award Desired but not essential
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Holiday Entitlement
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.