I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for an Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner to join their team of staff in the theatre department in their Bedford Hospital.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week and offers a competitive starting salary of £35,100 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements for weekdays and weekends elevating the basic salary significantly. Plus access to a wide range of employee benefits, including Private Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday per annum
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria;
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration major Orthopaedic Scrub
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Suitable for Newly Qualified nurses or ODPs
• Surgical first assistant qualification desirable
• ILS (Desirable)
Duties of this role include:
• To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care
• To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
• Assist in the delivery of patient care
• Contribute to quality improvement
• Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
• Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
• Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
• Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
For further information and a full Job Description please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
Full timePermanentCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
JO [... Click Apply...]Madrid interviews.Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Cambridge University NHS Hospitals in Cambridge England...