I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Quattro Healthcare are seeking Registered Nurses to work in one of our Clients' Nursing Homes in the Great Yarmouth Area.
Applicants require the following:
You are registered as a Mental Health Nurse and have proof of this, in the form of your NMC Pin.
- A Registered Enhanced DBS
- In Date Certificates
- Proof of right to work within the U.K.
- Own car is desirable due to the location of the client.
Your job role will include:
- Caring for patients experiencing acute mental distress or who have an enduring mental illness;
- Assessing and talking to patients about their problems and discussing the best way to plan and deliver their care;
- Building relationships with patients to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns;
- Ensuring the correct administration of medication, including injections, and monitoring the results of treatment;
- Responding to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and attempting to understand the source of distress;
- Applying 'de-escalation' techniques to help people manage their emotions and behaviour;
- Preparing and participating in group and/or one-to-one therapy sessions, both individually and with other health professionals;
- Providing evidence-based individual therapy, such as cognitive behaviour therapy for depression and anxiety;
- Encouraging patients to take part in art, drama or occupational therapy where appropriate;
- organising social events aimed at developing patients' social skills and helping to reduce feelings of isolation;
- Preparing and maintaining patient records;
- Producing care plans and risk assessments for individual patients;
- Ensuring that the legal requirements appropriate to a particular setting or group of patients are observed;
- Working with patients' families and carers, helping to educate them and the patient about their mental health problems;
- Promoting a 'recovery' based approach to care.
**Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving a high standard of care.**
Location: Great Yarmouth Area, Norfolk
Pay: £18.00ph to £25.00ph
At Quattro we can offer an excellent rate of pay as advertised as well as full time hours or block bookings.
Help us make a difference to someone`s life, by applying today. Call Rosie at Quattro Healthcare Norwich on Applyor pop into the office for a chat - the kettle is always on...
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.