I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£32,503 p/a + Benefits | 30 hrs | Days | Fantastic Benefits
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare groups is currently looking to recruit an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to cover 3 sites in Enfield and Harrow. Duties of the role will include case management, sickness and absence reviews and employee assessments, for existing staff and new starters.
Details of this Occupational Health Advisor position are as follows:
• Working hours for this role are 30 per week
• A competitive annual salary of £32,503
• A fantastic staff benefits package and employee support programmes.
Applicants for this Occupational Health Advisor position should meet the following criteria:
• Experienced Occupational Therapist or NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Have completed a Degree or Diploma in Occupational Health
• Demonstrate proven experience in an Occupational Health Advisory role
• Ability to administer immunisations and phlebotomy
• Confident in liaising with client HR departments, Health and Safety Teams and a range of external agencies
• Experienced in new starter screening, phlebotomy and immunisation administrations
• Ideally also experienced in fitness for work assessments, sickness and absence management, pregnancy risk assessments, new starter screening and health management and surveillance
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as is a passion for providing excellent customer service.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply
Part timeBankHigh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
About the Job Are you passionate about what you do? Do you have the drive to make a difference to people’s lives? If so, look no fu...