I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Home Manager required for a Nursing Home in Birmingham, West Midlands , £50,000/annum + Benefits
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a Medium nursing home in Birmingham, West Midlands. The service offers Dementia, Mental Health, Physical Disabilities treatment to the Elderly and Younger Adults. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
My Client is a specialist nurse-led home for adults with complex needs located in Kings Heath, Birmingham. My client builds care and activity plans around individuals, supporting, nurturing and encouraging them to live happy, ful?lled lives. Making every day better is about achieving the best possible outcomes for those we care for, so we identify goals and outcomes together with individuals, families and professionals.
A purpose built home for up to 30 service users, my clients home is arranged over three units. Every bedroom is large, light and airy and has an accessible en-suite wet room. Bedrooms can be decorated to suit personal tastes and there are TV points and WiFi in all rooms.
As the Registered Manager, you will be accountable for the day to day running and leadership of the home. It is your responsibility to ensure service users receive the highest quality of care, living by the Exemplar values of making every day better than the last. You will pro-actively coach your team and will be dedicated to driving CQC standards to ensure quality. You will also work closely with the Operations Manager in driving key business objectives.
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly and Younger Adults
- Mental Health, Dementia, Physical Disabilities, General Nursing
- £50,000/annum + Benefits
- RMA Award
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Exemplar rewards - childcare vouchers, retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline.
- Excellent pension plan.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 7 day induction program.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Support from Operations and Quality team.
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
£ 15.67 - 15.67 Per hourFull timePermanentTipton, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - BirminghamLinq Healthcare have partnered with a family run nursing home in Birmingham to recruit ...