I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Triage and support nurse
Permanent / Full time
Salary up to £28,000 per annum
We have a excellent opportunity for a Clinical Triage Nurse in Plymouth who will eEffectively manage the Triaging of all referrals to the Treatment Centre as per the OPCS codes and agreed referral criteria and guidelines. Be responsible for the management of adherence to all CCG’s clinical policies where they are either criteria based or where funding is required.
• Provide effective referral triage.
• Be responsible for the management of referrals where a clinical policy applies.
• Set up robust processes for the management of all funding applications and the management of the referrals
• Audit adherence to the clinical policies and work with the CCG’s to provide evidence of this.
• Manage the awaiting referral triage work list and the second opinion work list within the agreed key performance indicators (KPI’s).
• Accept or reject referrals as per referral criteria.
• Train members of the Triage team to ensure they are competent and up-to-date in the referral triage procedures and protocols.
• Communicate effectively with the clinical Triage team and medical consultants.
• Liaise and communicate effectively with Referrers, Sponsors, Radiology departments, Patient Booking Team and other external stakeholders.
• Edit reasons for rejection on EPR as requested.
• Answer queries via the Patient advice line and signpost to relevant departments if required.
The client will help with relocation
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website Apply for more details.
£ 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentTorquay, Devon, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a qualified RGN or Physiotherapist? Do you have ...