I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Southampton, Hampshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Physical disability
- Service: General care in younger adult's care homes environment
- Salary: £17.00 per hour (£31,800 to £42,400 per annum) negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference as well as long and short shifts
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of adults with physical disabilities. The home is located in Southampton, Hampshire.
Each individual chooses how they are supported and lead very active lives. With a focus on independence, health, wellbeing and skills building, extensive activity programmes offer something for everyone. As well as staff, a team of committed volunteers support individual and group activities, so all have the chance to be social, get creative or enjoy exercise.
Nurses in the service provide the highest level of care including peg feeding, catheterisation, and taking of bloods, physical disability care, medication rounds and care plans
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- 33 days annual leave
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 27000 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentBasingstoke, Hampshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire Salary: £27,000 - £36,500 per annum (£14.54 per hour...