I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Registered Nurse to join the team of staff in the Wards department. in their Birmingham Hospital.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week and offers a competitive starting salary of £26,031 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements for weekdays and weekends elevating the basic salary significantly. Plus access to a wide range of employee benefits, including Private Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday per annum
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria;
• RGN or post EN conversion course with full UK registration
• Post registration clinical course (desirable)
• Up to date knowledge in acute medicine / surgery
• Aware of NMC code of accountability
• Basic ward management
• Surgical experience in orthopaedics/ gynae/ general surgery/ cosmetics beneficial.
• Proven experience in an acute hospital
Duties of this role include:
• To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies as a skilled member of the ward nursing team
• To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
• To assist Senior Staff in their management of the hospital's wards and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence
• To plan and implement nursing care of individual patients
• To take charge of the ward in absence of Sister and Senior Staff Nurse
• To provide support and guidance for junior staff members
• To ensure that ward operational policies are maintained and complied with; to advise senior staff of any amendments considered desirable
• To participate in a programme of Quality Assurance as directed by staff
• To ensure that all Health and Safety policies and other relevant legislation procedures are read, understood and complied with as far as is reasonably practicable
• To assist in the setting and maintenance of clinical standards and implementation of clinical audits
• To act as a resource for all bank and agency staff as necessary and ensure full understanding of Health & Safety requirements
• To assist in other wards or departments as required by the Director of Clinical Services
• To exercise economy in the use of drugs, dressings and equipment, providing a safe and cost effective service
For further information and a full Job Description please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.