I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Reginal Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
* Location: Compton, Horsham, Guildford and Esher
* Position: Registered Reginal Nurse, Staff Nurse
* Service: General and mental health care in elderly
* Salary: £18.00 - £18.50 per hour negotiable depending on experience + £1000 welcome Bonus + Overtime enhancement + travel expenses
* Hours: Full time 36 or 48 hours
* Shifts: days, nights or mixed depending on your preference
* Contract type: Permanent
*£1000 welcome Bonus & Paid Breaks*
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses with experience RGN, RMN OR RNLD with in the care home environment OR elderly care who will play a key role in joining this team as a peripatetic nurse. As a peripatetic nurse you will have the variety of working across multiple sites but with the security of a permanent contract of employment and guaranteed hours every week. Your role will be to work as a staff nurse providing the highest level of care to all residents with in the service.
As a registered Reginal nurse, you will be responsible for making sure that everything runs smoothly, make decisions, assess needs, deliver care plans, supervise medication and really get to know our residents and their families. You'll work with great autonomy receiving support and training you need to progress your career to Unit Manager, Deputy Manager and beyond.
This role is going to give you variety, as well as complex and interesting work where every day is different, you must hold a full driving Licence for this position.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
* Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
* £1000 welcome bonus
* Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
* Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
* Annual pay reviews
* Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Travel discounts
* Cash Plan discount card
* The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
* Hot meal provided whilst on duty
* Free uniform provided
* Paid Breaks
* Free parking
* National Employment Savings Trust pension
* Life assurance
* Indemnity insurance
* 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
* Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and be a qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 38,000 - 40,000 Per yearFull timePermanentHaslemere, Surrey, England
Clinical Lead | Nursing Home - Elderly/Dementia Care Haslemere, Surrey £38,000 - £40,000 per year RGN/RMN essential High end care p...