I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£26,000 - £42,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Benefits Include Pension, Private Healthcare + Much More
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a private hospital in the Bingley area for an experienced RGN with management experience to work as Day Care Manager RGN.
Details of this Day Care Manager RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts on days
• A competitive annual salary from £26,000 to £42,000
• A private pension scheme
• Life Assurance and Private Medical insurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Health screening and a range of family and friends discounts on services
As Day Care Manager RGN, your duties will entail providing clinical leadership and direction to the Day Ward Nursing team with a focus on quality of care and customer service. You will also work closely with the Senior Management Team to monitor and evaluate service delivery.
Applicants for this Day Care Manager RGN post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate extensive experience in an acute ward/day care setting and able to demonstrate clinical credibility
• Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to motivate a clinical team
• Demonstrate some basic financial management ability/awareness
• Have completed post-registration studies including a professional management qualification and further clinical studies relevant to this role
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.