I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£36,000 - £42,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs| Days | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Prospects
An experienced RGN is required to work as Medical Inpatient Lead RGN in a private hospital in the Bingley area.
What the hospital is offering the successful Medical Inpatient Lead RGN & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary from £36,000 to £42,000 depending on experience
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week
• Day shifts only
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Private medical cover and health screening programmes
• Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As Medical Inpatient Lead RGN, you will provide effective departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the department. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
Applicants for this Medical Inpatient Lead RGN position should meet the following criteria;
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced working in a hospital setting, with proven management experience in a medical ward setting, ideally within the private sector
• Experienced in staff management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.