I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for an Endoscopy Lead Practitioner to join the team in their Droitwich spa Hospital.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week and offers a competitive starting salary of £37,000 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements for weekdays and weekends elevating the basic salary significantly. Plus access to a wide range of employee benefits, including Private Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday per annum
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria;
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration.
• Basic and advanced Competence / qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination.
• Operators and Managers Course in Endoscopy Decontamination
• Previous experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent in an endoscopy service.
• Experience and training in pain management, care of the deteriorating patient, care of patient under conscious sedation requiring monitored recovery.
• Experience of clinical governance and audit.
• Experience in endoscopy.
• Experienced with JAG accreditation.
Duties of this role include:
• To support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Endoscopy Unit.
• Provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-procedure phase of care by delivering quality patient care through appropriate clinical supervision and managerial leadership.
• Responsible for adhering to departmental decontamination programme for flexible endoscopes.
• Participate in the departmental audit program including decontamination, clinical standards, microbiological testing, patient experience etc.
• Participate in the completing all departmental risk assessments, COSHH assessments and implementing action plans to address risk.
• Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
• Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
• Assist in the enhancement, development, introduction of services and initiatives
For further information and a full Job Description please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.