I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£15.40 p/h | Paid Breaks | 42 hrs | Days or Nights | Large Care Home | Good CQC | NQ Considered | Excellent Benefits
A large nursing home on the outskirts of Rochdale currently has a vacancy for an RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £15.40 plus paid breaks
• An excellent working environment in an independently owned and operated, fully CQC compliant care home
• Free uniforms and NMC pin renewal
• A pension scheme
• Free hot meals on day shifts, and snacks provided on night shifts
The home caters to a diverse client group, with specialist units for young disabled adults, general elderly nursing and dementia, in addition to providing high quality care for people with Huntington’s and Parkinson’s disease
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Newly qualified RMNs may be considered for this position, and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• A genuine interest in working within the elderly and dementia care sector
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.