I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£15.50 - £16| 36 hrs | Days & Nights | Small Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | NQ Considered
A small, private care home in Peterborough currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Competitive hourly rates of pay from £15.50 to £16 depending on experience
• An excellent working environment in an independently owned and operated, fully CQC compliant care home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Newly qualified RGN and RMNs may be considered for this position, and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• A genuine interest in working within the elderly care sector
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 25700 - 37440 Per yearFull timePermanentCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD ) Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire Salary: £15.00 per hour (£25,700 - £37,440 per annum) -...