I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £27,545 p/a | 30 hrs | Flexible Rota | Great Benefits & Prospects
A Specialist Nurse – Cancer Services (RGN) is required to join the Oncology Department in a private hospital in Lewisham to contribute to the effective delivery of oncology services.
Details of the role and what the hospital is offering to the successful Specialist Nurse – Cancer Services (RGN):
• A competitive annual salary of up to £27,545
• Full time hours of 30 per week covering a flexible shift pattern
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Private medical cover and health screening programmes
• Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As Specialist Nurse – Cancer Services (RGN):you will act as a specialist resource for patients, carers and staff, providing invaluable specialist clinical knowledge to all involved in patient care, treatment and support.
Your time will be spent delivering hands-on clinical patient care alongside working in cancer management and service development.
You will support senior management in the development of strategic and operational plans, service development proposals and business cases for the delivery of cancer services and will contribute to the development of a strategic direction and participate fully in the development of clinical frameworks.
Applicants for this Specialist Nurse – Cancer Services (RGN) should meet the following criteria;
• Level 1 Adult Nurse (RGN) with NMC PIN
• Extensive experience in clinical and nursing management of the oncology patient undergoing chemotherapy, any surgical procedures or requiring medical intervention.
• Have completed a Master’s Degree in Oncology Nursing
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, including counselling skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.