I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£29,290 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Excellent Benefits | Flexible Shifts
SYK Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to join a leading private healthcare provider, working as Surgical Ward Staff Nurse in their Lewisham hospital.
Details of this Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week
• An excellent annual salary of £29,290
• Fantastic staff benefits including life assurance, private medical cover, a company pension scheme and much more
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
The role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
You will be primarily working with patients following general, orthopaedic and gynaecological surgery.
The necessary skills, qualities and attributes our client require in a Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse:
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC pin
• Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
• Well organised with strong planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 21528 - 21528 Per yearPart timePermanentBromley, Orpington, Greater London, England
£21,528 p/a + Benefits | 22.5 hours p/w | Days A Registered Nurse with extensive experience within Infection Prevention and Control...