I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£60,000 - £80,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Commissioning Experience Essential | New Build Home
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commissioning Manager to lead and develop a brand-new nursing home in the Banstead area.
Details of this Care Home Commissioning Manager position are as follows:
• 40 hours per week on day shifts only
• A fantastic annual salary from £60,000 to £80,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent company benefits and a great company ethos
You will be responsible for commissioning and marketing a 70+ bedded, state of the art home, developing and running the service in line with the developer’s vision of excellence and promoting the home with clients and external stakeholders within the local community.
Applicants for this Care Home Commissioning Manager post should meet the following criteria:
• Ideally Nurse -qualified as an RGN/RMN/RNLD, however non-nurse qualified candidates with the relevant experience and have completed a recognised management qualification (NVQ Level 4/Diploma Level 5, 6 or 7/Registered Managers Award) will also be considered
• Demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience working in a commissioning role in the care home sector
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 43,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanentHaslemere, Surrey, England
Clinical Care Manager/Clinical Lead | Luxury Elderly Nursing Brand New Home Opening Oct 2018 Haslemere, Surrey £43,000...