I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Occupational Psychologist – Warrington
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Psychologist to join our multi-disciplinary team. You will be working from our clinic in Warrington but the role will also include occasional travel to other clinics in the North West for training and assessments.
Who are we?
PAM Group provides Health and Wellbeing services to a variety of customers throughout the UK including public and private sector organisations. We provide a wide range of services including Occupational Health, Health Surveillance Counselling, CBT, EMDR, Psychological, Physiotherapy and EAP Service.
PAM Group are a practitioner lead business, we develop relationships from our expertise in the market. This provides us with a clear differential compared to our competitors and we are looking for a person who can develop and embed the highest levels of service in our specialist market of Health and Wellbeing.
Role & Responsibilities;
• Carrying out face to face and telephone assessments for a range of senior positions
• Undertaking face-to-face assessments with regards to job-person fit
• Carrying out assessments for SpLD and recommending work place adjustments where appropriate
• Submitting reports of a high standard to employers
Qualifications & Experience
• Applicants must be a chartered Occupational Psychologist registered with the HCPC and BPS, with 2 years post-chartership experience
• You will have experience in assessments for job person fit and suitability for a role
• You will have experience in working with and assessing individuals with Specific Learning Difficulties
• You will have good experience of dealing with clients and colleagues
• You will have excellent communication skills and IT proficiency
The Company fully believes in supporting its staff members, and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. PAM also offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Life Assurance Scheme
• 33 Days Holiday
• Employee Assistance Program
• Support with CPD
Ref: OP North West