I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Selection Recruitment are currently looking for Registered Nurses seeking a permanent nights Staff Nurse role in a complex care nursing home for adults of all ages with a variety of physical disabilities and care needs in Tipton, West Midlands.
This complex care nursing home in Tipton, Sandwell & Dudley, West Midlands is a family-run independent nursing home with a superb reputation in the local area
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD role include:
- An unrivalled hourly rate of £16.68 per hour
- Nights only
- Free parking on site
- 36 hours per week on a fixed rota
- Situated on major bus routes and a five minute walk from the nearest Midland Metro station with links to Wolverhampton and Birmingham Snow Hill
- An enhancement of £6.50 per hour for any overtime worked
- Double time on bank holidays and public holidays including Christmas and New Year
- In-house staff training and ongoing continued professional development (CPD)
Due to the nature of this service, a Registered General Nurse (RGN) would be preferred however a Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with relevant experience and a can-do attitude will be considered.
The clinical needs of the residents in this Complex Care nursing home in Tipton, Sandwell & Dudley, West Midlands include:
- A range of physical disabilities
- Acquired brain injuries
- Rehabilitation from strokes and serious illnesses
- Terminal illnesses and palliative care
- Residents with ventilators and tracheotomies
- Residents requiring PEG feeds and NG feeds
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) looking for a new Staff Nurse role to secure a key role in a company passionate about care standards and dedicated to the ongoing training and development of its team, under the supervision of the Home Manager, Clinical Lead and Managing Director who are all Registered Nurses with over 65 years of combined experience.
Within this Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) role you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Providing a consistently-high standard of person-centred care and liaising with the Home Manager to report any issues or concerns
- Leading a large team of care staff and acting as the nurse in charge on your assigned floor
- Assessing the care needed to address the residents' physical, psychological and social needs
- Administration and safe storage of all medications
Caring for residents with complex care requirements, including those on ventilators, tracheotomies, supra-pubic catheters, PEG feeds and NG feeds
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on Apply.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN or RNLD) position will have:
- A RGN/RMN or RNLD qualification
- An active NMC pin
- Positive, motivated work ethic with a can-do attitude
- Previous experience in a similar setting
- Live within a commutable distance of Dudley, West Midlands
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on Applyor send your CV, alternatively, if this role isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years' combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we're sure we'll be able to find the right role for you.
£ 29952 - 39936 Per yearFull timePermanentTipton, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) Location : Tipton, Dudley Salary : Up to £16.00 per hour (£29,952 - £39,936 per annum) - ne...