I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Surgical Ward department .
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered general nurse level 1/ Diploma / BSc in Nursing studies
* Significant Surgical Bariatric Experience
* Diploma in High Dependency Unit would be beneficial
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration
* Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
* Ability to manage a nursing team, when needed.
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
* Good team worker
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
* Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
* To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all Patients, Employees and Consultants acting as an advocate to more junior members of the team.
* Where appropriate to deputise for the Sister/ Charge Nurse and the lead on clinical shifts.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers up to £30,000pa for this vacancy and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
EALING – ESSEX – BRISTOL - LEEDS Our Client is the UK's leading provider of sexual and reproductive healthcare services which inclu...