I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £45,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Pension & Private Healthcare | Training & Development Prospects
A private hospital Hillingdon is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Specialist Breast Care Nurse.
Details of this Specialist Breast Care Nurse RGN position and what our client is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £45,000
• 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Private medical cover
• Life assurance and a company pension scheme
• Opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Breast Care Nurse, you will coordinate all aspects of patient care planning and delivery, along with contributing to the development of the service in collaboration with diagnostic, radiotherapy and chemotherapy services.
You will provide patients with a holistic service, offering support, information and advice alongside a high quality clinical service.
Candidates for this Breast Care Nurse RGN position should meet the following specification:
• NMC registered Level 1 RGN
• At least 1 year’s post registration experience, including 6 months continuous post-registration surgical experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well as part of a strong multi-disciplinary team
• Flexible, adaptable and able to prioritise workloads
• Well organised with good attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
• Ideally have completed a recognised teaching and mentoring qualification, with skills and an interest in teaching and supporting colleagues in their professional development
• Committed to your own personal and professional development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 37000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentBromley, London, Greater London, England
Up to £37,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible shifts | L&D Prospects | Private Medical | Pension A leading private hospital in Bromle...