I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £36,500 p/a 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit for an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Nurse or Theatre Practitioner with experience in both anaesthetics and recovery to work in their hospital in the Northwood area.
Details of this Theatre Nurse (RGN)/Theatre Practitioner (ODP) position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• A competitive annual salary of up to £36,500 depending on experience
• Private healthcare and life assurance
• A company pension scheme
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
As Theatre Nurse (RGN)/Theatre Practitioner (ODP), you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising ideally in 2 of the 3 theatre disciplines of anaesthetics, scrub and recovery, however applicants with experience in 1 area and willing to professionally develop will also be considered.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse (RGN)/Theatre Practitioner (ODP) vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience in both anaesthetics and recovery/PACU
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have completed a recognised anaesthetic course, and a recognised teaching and mentoring or assessing qualification
• Ideally you will have also completed ILS/ALS and preferably you will also have paediatric experience
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 28000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentHaringey, London, Greater London, England
37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Development | £28,000 - £35,000 A state-of-the-art private hospital in Haring...
£ 37000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentBromley, London, Greater London, England
Up to £37,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible shifts | L&D Prospects | Private Medical | Pension A leading private hospital in Bromle...