I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £38,665 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Day Shifts Only | Pension & Benefits | Free Parking
An experienced RGN or ODP with scrub and/or anaesthetics experience is required to work as Senior Theatre Practitioner in a leading private hospital in Harrow.
What the hospital is offering for this Senior Theatre Nurse/Practitioner - Scrub/Anaesthetics RGN/ODP role:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• A competitive annual salary of up to £38,665 depending on experience
• A private healthcare scheme
• Some fantastic training, development and career progression prospects
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance schemes, occupational health support and employee recognition and social events
• Free parking
Applicants for this Senior Theatre Nurse/Practitioner - Scrub/Anaesthetics RGN/ODP should be:
• Registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN or with the HCPC as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Have completed recognised anaesthetic and mentorship qualifications
• Proven experience in a scrub and anaesthetics setting, ideally within the private sector
• Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
You will be driven to provide the highest standards of patient care, safety and customer service and will play a key role in mentoring and supporting junior team members.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.