I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£17.00 per hour
Are you a Registered Nurse? Do you hold a valid Nursing Pin?
Purosearch are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join a friendly, enthusiastic team at a large-sized nursing home in Leeds, paying fantastic hourly rates of pay of £17 p/h!
A Staff Nurse is required to manage a dementia unit based within a large care home in Leeds. The home is a large elderly nursing home close to Leeds; the home has been newly refurbished and is a purpose-built nursing home located in Leeds. It is ideally located close to the M1, other transport links and local amenities.
This elderly nursing home is part of a prestigious care group that leads the market in professionally run homes based on an ethos of integrity and care, really valuing the ongoing care and comfort of the residents who stay with them. They make sure all members of staff are fully trained and supported, and provide the service users with a range of activities and facilities to encourage their well-being.
What do you need?
• You should be a qualified Nurse with a valid UK NMC pin (RGN).
• You should be an open and honest communicator, display the motivation to succeed, have an ability to lead whilst demonstrating a dynamic and enthusiastic personality trait.
• Have knowledge of current Care Standards, Legislation & Initiatives
• To be able to build and maintain professional relationships with staff teams and nurses, GPs, social workers and the residents themselves.
• Have experience dealing with service users who suffer with dementia.
What we'll offer you in return:
An hourly rate of £17.00 per hour
Continuous development, via ongoing training and qualifications
EXCELLENT Career Progression
To apply please contact Shona on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
£ 31824 - 42432 Per yearFull timePermanentSkipton, North Yorkshire, England
Senior Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN - Nursing Home Location : Skipton, North Yorkshire Salary: £17.00 (£31,824 - £42,432) per annum...