I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £37,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Benefits, Pension & Career Progression Prospects
A private hospital in Harrow is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Charge Nurse/Sister in their busy surgical ward which specialises in Spinal and Orthopaedic Surgery.
What the hospital is offering the successful RGN Charge Nurse/Sister – Spinal & Orthopaedic Ward & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £37,000
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week
• Day or night shifts on an internal rotation
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Private medical cover and health screening programmes
• Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As Charge Nurse/Sister on the Spinal & Orthopaedic Ward, you will deliver effective clinical leadership and direction to the nursing team, ensuring patients are fully supported and receive high quality post-operative care. You will assist with shift management and staff development in addition to managing your own clinical caseload.
Applicants for this Surgical Ward Sister/Charge Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Have completed recognised mentorship and management qualifications
• Proven experience in in an orthopaedic and/or spinal ward setting, ideally within the private sector
• Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Able to make complex judgments and decisions taking into account a variety of clinical pathways and variables
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
At UCLH (University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust) our success starts with you.This is an exciting opportunity to j...
Full timeBankBromley, London, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...