I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £37,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Benefits, Pension & Career Progression Prospects
A private hospital in Harrow is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Charge Nurse/Sister in their busy surgical ward which specialises in Spinal and Orthopaedic Surgery.
What the hospital is offering the successful RGN Charge Nurse/Sister – Spinal & Orthopaedic Ward & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £37,000
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week
• Day or night shifts on an internal rotation
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Private medical cover and health screening programmes
• Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As Charge Nurse/Sister on the Spinal & Orthopaedic Ward, you will deliver effective clinical leadership and direction to the nursing team, ensuring patients are fully supported and receive high quality post-operative care. You will assist with shift management and staff development in addition to managing your own clinical caseload.
Applicants for this Surgical Ward Sister/Charge Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Have completed recognised mentorship and management qualifications
• Proven experience in in an orthopaedic and/or spinal ward setting, ideally within the private sector
• Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Able to make complex judgments and decisions taking into account a variety of clinical pathways and variables
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 22700 - 28750 Per yearFull timePermanentStevenage, Hertfordshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join our NHS client's busy Trauma and Orthopaedic Unit at their a...