Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.
We are in an exciting position where we have just opened a brand new site, Brunel in Henbury, Bristol. The site is a 32-bedded unit (consisting of 22 rehabilitation beds and 10 neuro degenerative beds) and will provide a neuropsychiatric service to individuals with brain injuries, organic brain disorders and degenerative conditions who require specialist therapy-led rehabilitation and support.
In joining our nursing cohort at Cygnet Health Care, you’ll become part of an inspirational team, delivering exceptional care in a modern environment alongside nurses who care as much about patient outcomes as you.
We’ll support you in working the way you want to, creating opportunities that let you grow professionally and enhance your skills every day.
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for people who are:
• Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
In return we will offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Up to £3000 relocation allowance
• Paid Nursing Pin throughout employment
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want an opportunity to grow? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.