I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Chiltern Hospital in Great Missenden is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Specialist Nurse to join their team of staff in the Oncology department .
This is a PART time role for 15 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing.
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
* Basic workload / shift management skills.
* Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
* Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
* Previous experience working within a private healthcare environment.
* Excellent communication skills.
Duties of this role include:
* To plan the specialist service for both inpatients and outpatients.
* Promoting and maintaining high professional standard of nursing; meeting the needs of patients in all aspects.
* To take the lead across specialist services in agreement with Executive Directors and Directors of Clinical services on initiatives to develop and modernise effective patient centred pathways from diagnosis to discharge.
* To ensure a robust communication system is in place to disseminate information to essential staff and outside agencies.
* To ensure all patients attending the hospitals receive high quality care.
* To deal with any verbal or written complaints in a timely manner, taking action as required to address any deficiencies highlighted.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.