I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £33,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Prospects
An experienced RGN Surgical/Acute Ward Nurse is required to work as Senior Staff Nurse in a private hospital in Harrow.
What the hospital is offering the successful RGN Senior Staff Nurse & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £33,000
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week
• Day or night shifts on an internal rotation
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Private medical cover and health screening programmes
• Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As RGN Senior Staff Nurse, you will provide effective support to departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
Applicants for this Senior Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced working in a hospital setting, with proven experience in an acute/medical/surgical ward environment, ideally within the private sector
• Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
• Experienced in staff management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 25148 - 27685 Per yearFull timePermanentHarlow, Essex, England
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is recruiting Nurses for Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust located in Harlow, ...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentLuton, Bedfordshire, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? With the opportunity to work with Neuro patients for £43...