I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£28,000 - £33,000 p/a | 30 - 37.5 hrs | 24/7 Rota | Private or NHS Pension
A hospice based in St Leonards and providing palliative care to terminally ill children throughout East Sussex requires a Community Children’s Palliative Care Nurse.
Details of this Community Children’s Palliative Care Nurse RSCN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 30 to 37.5 hours per week available
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota including on-call duties
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
• The option to continue with the NHS pension or join a private scheme
• A fantastic working environment and the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge
This challenging but rewarding role involves providing nursing care and support to children and young people with life limiting and life-threatening conditions.
You will work in collaboration with other services, providing care and support for patients and their families in their homes, recognising the needs of the entire family unit.
Qualities, qualifications and personal attributes required for this Community Children’s Palliative Care Nurse RSCN role:
• Level 1 Children’s Nurse/RSCN with up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate experience caring for young people with life threatening and limiting conditions
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns and to travel to patients’ homes
• Committed to providing the highest standards of patient care and customer service
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to deal with emotionally challenging situations
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.