I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
sjb medical are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, one of the largest treatment and diagnostic providers in the UK, delivering a vast range of services including physical, psychological and hospital. We are currently seeking RGN, RMN and RNLD Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Paramedics to work as Clinical Assessors based in Poole.
As a disability analyst, you will join an established team of health professionals conducting assessments on a daily basis. The role will enable you to utilise your clinical and evidenced-based knowledge, interpersonal skills and examination techniques to determine how an individual's activities of daily living are being affected by their conditions.
To become a PIP assessor there is a comprehensive 4 stage training process which involves e-learning and a face to face training course with assessments throughout.
Joining a small team, you will conduct face to face functional assessments and medical examinations on individuals with a variety of physical and mental health conditions. Following assessments, you will produce an objective, accurate professional report detailing how the individual's activities of daily living are being affected by their condition or impairment. You will be supported by the clinical team and be exposed to excellent opportunities for career development.
Full time and part time roles are available.
* Competitive £32,000 - £35,000 starting salary + excellent benefits including convenient and predictable office based working hours (no weekends, nights or bank holidays)
* Multi-stage training process (e-learning, classroom-based and mentorship)
* Professional registration fee reimbursement and protected CPD
* Opportunities to progress your career within a varied role in a successful healthcare organisation that provides a diverse range of health assessment services
* Minimum 2 years' post registration experience and continuous professional development maintained
* Adequate IT and typing skills
* Excellent clinical knowledge gained within a broad range of healthcare settings
* Strong attention to detail and ability to build positive working relationships
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentNewport, Isle of Wight, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a RGN? Do you have at least 1 years experi...
£ 38000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentNewport, Isle of Wight, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a NMC registered nurse? Do you have at lea...
£ 38000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentRedruth, Cornwall, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? With the opportunity to work with Neuro patients f...