I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
An exciting opportunity to join our company as a Paediatric Nurse Consultant. Reporting to the Clinical Lead, the Paediatric Nurse Consultant oversees all clinical aspects of packages of care for private and NHS patients to assist individuals to live within their own homes and access the community safely. They are responsible for ensuring all KPIs are met whilst developing structure and strategy to promote growth of the Community Team.
The post holder will maintain relationships with existing clients and build new client relationships by identifying and developing opportunity leads based on knowledge of the nursing market and key contacts in the industry.
The ability to multi task and to work under pressure is essential in the post holder. A ‘hands on’ operational role.
• Undertake holistic, nursing assessments in partnership with the patient/family/carer
• Develop individualised, accurate clinical care plans and risk assessments for new and current packages of care in accordance with the CQC guidelines and NMC Code of Conduct to ensure client safety at all times
• Review and monitor care packages in accordance with clinical level
• Develop and maintain relationships with current packages of care
• Manage client‘s needs and promote independence where ever possible
• Making clinical decisions in regards to risk, safety and best practice as per NMC Guidelines and within post holder competencies
• Attend multi disciplinary meetings and communicates all updates with all professionals involved in the care package
• Understanding of CCG procurement and invoicing procedures for a streamlined support service
• Ensure Oncall are updated, advised and communication is accurate to all parties
• Maintain excellent communication with the Clinical Lead and Business Manager
• To ensure high standards and excellence in clinical practice within area of responsibility, reflecting current organisational structure and national guideline and standards
• Assist with training and competencies of community staff for specific care packages
• To utilise nursing skills to provide assessment, intervention and clinical guidance
• To identify when concerns require escalation to Clinical Lead and act on them accordingly
• Maintain an up to date record of all care packages in designated areas
• Assessing candidate files for skills and competencies matching these appropriately to homecare clients
• Detailed handing over of care plans and non-clinical details as well as expectations
• Conducting Nurse and HCA supervisions
• Support with nurse revalidation
• Assists with ensuring compliance with relevant quality policies and procedures and legislative requirements and keeping up to date with changes as determined by the Quality and Compliance team.
• Responsibility for answering clinical calls efficiently and safely – presenting a professional and businesslike manner at all times
• Resolve problems quickly & accurately following appropriate procedure
• Adheres to ICS health and safety policies and procedures, reporting issues to management if required.
• Maintaining CPD in line with NMC requirements
• Raise any clinical concerns with Business Manager, Clinical Lead and Clinical Governance Team
Education / Qualifications
(Level of education required, A Levels, Degree, professional qualifications etc)
• Educated to degree level in Adult Nursing Essential
• Numerate & literate Essential
• Current NMC pin Essential
• Experience in community nursing Desirable
Skills / Abilities
(Key skills and abilities)
• Experience writing of person centered care plans Desirable
• Ability to organise and prioritise own work load Essential
• Strong interpersonal skills Essential
• Good telephone manner Essential
• Strong IT skills Essential
• Experience working in private and VIP healthcare sector Desirable
• Experience managing homecare packages Desirable
• Understanding of private discharge process and liaising with
• MDT to ensure safe discharges home Desirable
• Experience with financial and credit control systems Desirable
Personal Qualities / Values and Principles
(Influence over others, teamwork, self-reliance, motivation)
• Acts in a confidential manner with clients, families and our
clients’ MDT Essential
• Self motivated and driven, ability to work without direct supervision Essential
• Ability to multi task with good time management skills Essential
• Person centered approach in all aspects of service delivery Essential
• Prioritises our clients and our service Essential
• Non discriminatory approach Essential
Part timePermanentMuch Hadham, Hertfordshire, England
Are you a qualified RMN, RGN or RNLD nurse who is seeking a school nurse opportunity? A Night Nurse role? or an Adult Nurse who is ...
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare has an exciting opportunity for a Level 1 Paediatric Registered Nurse with experience to join our ...