Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.
We are in an exciting position where we have just opened a brand new site, Brunel in Henbury, Bristol. The site is a 32-bedded unit (consisting of 22 rehabilitation beds and 10 neuro degenerative beds) and will provide a neuropsychiatric service to individuals with brain injuries, organic brain disorders and degenerative conditions who require specialist therapy-led rehabilitation and support.
Caring, enthusiastic and passionate about nursing?
This focussed and tailored programme will provide you with the best start to your career.
A newly qualified nurse (RMN / RNMH / RNLD), you’ll engage in a period of preceptorship during your first six months of employment, ensuring your career receives the best possible start. Offering flexibility to accommodate individual needs, Cygnet Healthcare will help to prepare you for your professional role and encourage best practice.The programme includes:
• Support from Cygnet’s Preceptorship Development Manager
• Minimum two shifts per week working with your nominated preceptor
• Preceptee supernumery 1st week on ward
• Monthly CPD Days off the ward (specialist and general)
• Clinical supervision, minimum 1 session per month
• Managerial supervision, minimum 1 session per month
• Preceptee Group Meetings on site and across the Cygnet group
• Pay rise on completion of preceptorship
• Certificate and letter of completion
• Excellent training opportunities
An action plan will then be created by you and your preceptor for the following six months to enhance identified strengths and address areas of development, taking you to your first annual appraisal.In return, you'll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including
•Generous study and exam leave
•Teaching and CPD Programmes
•Financial support for further training and personal development
•Active participation in clinical governance
•Appraisal and peer supervision
•Possible rotation between services
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Up to £3000 relocation allowance
• Paid Nursing Pin throughout employment
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now’ and one of our recruitment team will be in contact shortly. If you need any help with your application, please call Apply