I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£41,980 p/a | 46 hrs | Days Only | Good CQC | Large Elderly & Dementia Home
A large care and nursing home in Barnet currently has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Unit Manager.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 46 hours per week
• An excellent annual salary of £41,980
• Day shifts only, usually worked as long day shifts
As Unit Manager RGN/RMN, you will coordinate the day to day running of a 30 bedded unit in the home and will undertake both clinical and supernumerary duties. You will lead a team which includes a Staff Nurse and a very strong team of HCAs who are also qualified to administer medications.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria;
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care in a similar, managerial or leadership role
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good leadership and managerial skills with a proactive, positive approach
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.