Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.
In joining our nursing cohort you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment. You will be working alongside our dedicated nursing team who are keen to develop themselves as you are.
We will support you in working towards your specific career goals, with new responsibilities and training opportunities that will ensure you develop professionally and personally every day.
If you are ready for a step up in your career, choose an organisation with the vision to take you further.
Cygnet Fountains is a 32 bed mental health rehabilitation hospital for men. It has been designed to provide an environment which promotes recovery for men for whose life has been a challenge in the past. Cygnet Fountains is named after the soothing fountain feature in the entrance that provides a relaxed atmosphere.
Cygnet Fountains are looking for a Newly Qualiifed / Experienced RMN/RNLD to join their team, part time hours will also be considered.
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Residents and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Residents having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Residents, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for people who are:
• Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
In return we will offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want an opportunity to grow? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.