I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
To provide care for the physical and mental health needs of detainees in line with professional, contractual and company requirements
* Provide health and social care to detainees to ensure a professional service is delivered in line with professional, contractual and company standards, including security instructions.
* Undertake assessments of detainees to identify physical and mental health needs and determine the appropriate level of intervention, care and management.
* To work predominantly within own area of specialism but to operate as part of a team delivering generic primary care services.
* Liaise with key stakeholders, including external agencies, to ensure the delivery of an effective and appropriate health service.
* Provide professional advice and support to allied health professionals and non-clinical staff to ensure the effective health and social care of offenders in line with current best practice.
* Coach, support and supervise healthcare staff, as required, to develop their skills in line with professional standards and current best practice as appropriate.
* Promote an understanding of, and develop health and social care services within the detention environment to maximise personal well-being and promote independence.
* Promotion of a positive health, safety and infection control culture to maintain a safe environment for all stakeholders.
* Administer medications in accordance with professional standards and company policies and procedures.
* Complete all relevant documentation to deadline in accordance with professional, contractual and company requirements.
* To work at all times within the bounds of confidentiality, adhering to data protection and maintaining Caldicott Guidelines.
* Communicate effectively with appropriate others to minimise risk.
* To operate within the equality and diversity framework.
* Participate in bi annual Employee Development Review (EDR).
* Engage where appropriate in the selection, training and development of healthcare professionals and other related staff, in conjunction with appropriate others.
* Operate in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct and company policies and procedures, adhering to legislation and best practice, undertaking further training as identified in conjunction with Line Manager.
* Any additional duties as negotiated with your Line Manager.
Skills and Knowledge
* Part 1 NMC registration
* Experience of working within a team
* Able to demonstrate a high level of literacy and numeracy
* Able to provide examples of diversity in practice
* Able to work within challenging and complex situations
* Experience of working with potentially aggressive people
* Evidence of ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
£ 15.00 - 28.00 Per hourPart timeTemporaryAltrincham, Greater Manchester, England
RMN - Altrincham - Private - LTD Company Hays are currently recruiting for Registered mental health nurses for a private mental hea...
£ 27.93 Per yearFull timeContractBlackpool, Lancashire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse | Band 5 | Manchester Search Healthcare is currently looking for Band 5 RMNs to work on an ad hoc sh...