I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£15.00 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Elderly & Physical Disabilities Care
SYK Recruitment Specialists are recruiting for an independent care home in Pembroke who require a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN. This 40+ bed service provides 24-hour, first class care to elderly residents and those with physical disabilities.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post:
• 36 hours per week
• Day or night shifts available
• Excellent hourly rates of £15.00
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
Newly qualified Nurses may be considered for this position.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hourFull timePermanentCarmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin), Wales
ABOUT THE ROLEA Golden Hello is just one of the ways we'll reward you when you join Barchester in this role.As a Registered Nurse (...
£ 26500 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentPembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire (Sir Benfro), Wales
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) Location: Pembroke Dock, South Wales Salary: £26,500- £35,000 per annum (£14.10 per h...