I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital in Guildford is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Sister / Charge Nurse to join their team of staff in the Ward department .
Our patients are treated by Consultants from a wide range of specialities that include: Orthopaedic , Gynaecology, Colorectal and General surgery. We also have on site Oncologists and Haematologists who offer diagnostic, treatment and supportive pathways with specialist expertise. Cutting edge technology is available on site including a dedicated oncology ward, the latest MRI and CT scanning technology and an on-site pharmacy for faster access to treatment
Caring for our patients is of the utmost importance to us, seeking to deliver exemplary personalised.
Potential Working Hours Days shifts, long days and 7.5hrs, nights and weekends may be required, flexing up or down based on service need.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Experienced in acute nursing care.
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
* Ability to lead a nursing team, showing previous experience in leading a clinical team.
* Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent organisation and multitasking skills required.
* Ability to motivate a team of clinical professionals.
Duties of this role include:
* Responsible for day to day management of the Hospital Ward, and its staff.
* Providing clinical leadership in an effective and efficient management of ward resources, driving clinical excellence in all aspect of care received by patients.
* Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
* Responsible for leading and supporting the nursing team to meet all aspects of the clinical governance agenda.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers up to £40,000pa for this vacancy and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including: BMI Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, and Staff Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday per annum, Car Parking re-imbursement and link bus transportation from the hospital car park at London Road train station.
Being part of a bigger healthcare group gives you as a BMI employee great future career opportunities all over the country.
Each member of staff will benefit from a structured development plan to grow their surgical knowledge and expertise.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 24000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentRedhill, Surrey, England
Respiratory Nurses Both Staff Nurse and Senior Staff Nurse Location: Redhill Surrey (permanent contracts ) Salaries Staff nurse 24-...
£ 21528 - 21528 Per yearPart timePermanentBromley, Orpington, Greater London, England
£21,528 p/a + Benefits | 22.5 hours p/w | Days A Registered Nurse with extensive experience within Infection Prevention and Control...