I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
The BMI Clementine Churchill Hospital located in the leafy suburbs of North West London is BMI Healthcare's Flagship London Hospital.
We are proud of who we are and what we do; the hospital is a great place to work where you will make a real impact on people's lives every day.
Our staff make the hospital the very special place that is - and we are committed to nurturing and developing them to achieve their potential in their chosen area. The nursing teams are supported by specialist nurses including Level 3 ITU, theatres, spinal, colorectal, bariatrics as well as a joint specialist nursing post with Macmillan.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Ward department .
We have 141 beds including ITU, General and Surgical Wards, Spinal and Orthopaedic, Day Surgery, Urgent Care Centre as well as our 5 theatres an Endoscopy Suite and an Ambulatory Care Unit. Not to mention ample free parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Previous orthopaedic experience essential
* Registered general nurse level 1/ Diploma / BSc in Nursing studies
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration
* Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
* Ability to manage a nursing team, when needed.
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
* Good team worker
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
* Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
* To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all Patients, Employees and Consultants acting as an advocate to more junior members of the team.
* Where appropriate to deputise for the Sister/ Charge Nurse and the lead on clinical shifts.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers up to £33000 pa for this vacancy and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
We would not be able to offer complex medical and surgery care if we didn't continually invest in our nurses. There is a great training and career progression opportunities, an open-door management policy and a real team spirit; it's the career destination of choice. You can expect to be working in an environment that promotes the development of your skills and knowledge.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.