I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Connaught Resourcing are interested to hear from NHS 111 Pathways Trained Clinical Advisors who are looking for ongoing agency work. This role will suit someone who is looking for flexible work, perhaps to top up a permanent role, or someone who is interested in full time agency work.
* Experts within the NHS 111 sector and have been supporting the service for a number of years
* Excellent relationships with key clients within 111 (all outside of IR35)
* First class payroll and compliance team
* Honest and transparent
We can offer:
* High quality service to all of our agency staff
* Excellent pay rates which are in line with our competitors
* Flexible working
* Simple registration process
* Dedicated consultant who can offer advice and support on a long term basis
Our client is a major provider of NHS 111 services across the UK. We have a strong relationship with them and we are a first tier supplier to all of their sites.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and develop your career within the NHS 111 service.
To be considered for this role you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
* You must hold a full nursing or paramedic qualification, and be registered with the NMC or HCPC
* You are currently working on the 111 service in the role of Clinical Advisor, or have done so within the last six months
* You must be trained up to the latest version of Pathways
Please send your CV to Laura Evans to facilitate an informal conversation in the first instance.
Connaught Resourcing offer a referral bonus for any clinician who is referred to us and completes 150 hours work, if you know someone who may be interested do pass on their details (please ask permission).
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.