JOB TITLE: Deputy Manager
RESPONSIBLE TO: Home Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Nursing & Care Staff
Are you an experienced deputy manager or an ambitious individual looking for you next step in your career in care? If yes Care UK have a brilliant opportunity at our home in Ferndown. We are offering the right individual on-going professional development , a great support network that enables our managers to be the best in their role and unrivalled career opportunities as one of the fastest growing care providers in the UK.
You will be an integral part of the leadership team within the home. Providing leadership for the nursing and care staff and support the development and delivery of consistently high quality clinical and care services for residents with complex health and social care needs.
- Comply with the clinical governance framework and all activities related to it. This includes participation in the clinical audit programme
- Provide leadership and support for clinical and care staff and act as an champion for residents safety and dignity.
- To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available.
- Develop monitoring and reporting systems which promote the delivery of safe, effective and high quality services.
- Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used by staff.
- Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice.
Where you'll work Our stunning, purpose-built new care home on New Road in Ferndown.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday a year
- Discounts on retail and leisure outlets
- Access to a dedicated Learning and Development team
Ferndown Manor provides the latest in luxury living for older people, combined with a wide range of quality round-the-clock care services. Dedicated and passionate clinical and care teams deliver residential and nursing care as well as short-term respite care and specialist care for people living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Our team will also provide sensitive palliative and end of life care.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.