I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Staff Nurse - DAYS - RGN
I am currently looking for a Registered Nurse, RGN to take on the role of Staff Nurse within a medium sized nursing home based in Partington, Manchester. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of care to elderly patients and ones with dementia. You will also be responsible for creating and evaluating care plans.
This is an exciting time to join this beautiful nursing home, the home currently has a strong team of Staff Nurses and Specialist Care Workers and are looking for one more nurse to complete the team. The home is an integral part of the local care community.
* Salary of £39,312 per annum - £18p/h
* 42 hours per week
* Enhanced rates for bank holidays
* Paid breaks
* Perks and discounts available through Perkbox
* Uniform provided
* Costs for an enhanced DBS
What the Candidate requires
* A nursing Qualification with Valid NMC Pin Number (RGN)
* A clean DBS
* Experience in working with elderly care would be preferable
* 2 Referees
* 42 hours per week, worked over seven-day rota
* To provide a high standard of nursing care and to meet the needs of residents
based on an assessment of their care needs in consultation with residents
and their relatives
* Maintaining reports of patients' medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
* Delegation and supervision of duties to care staff.
* To promote high quality care and best practices
* Help maintain a hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures
* To maintain the storage and administration of controlled drugs
Ref: Staff Nurse - Manchester