I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Peritus Healthcare are working with a care home provider seeking to recruit a Nursing Home Manager in Weymouth.
The service is purpose-built and provides quality residential and dementia care for the elderly.
• You will provide leadership within the team and lead by example.
• Manage delegated budgets to ensure resources are used to best effect, in line with company policy and procedure.
• Act as a champion for resident’s safety and dignity.
• Act as a role model for good care governance practice.
• Develop a positive working environment which nurtures and rewards good practice through a programme of training and development.
• Provide regular supervision and annual appraisal to Nurses, Carers and Team Leaders, in line with Company procedures and standards.
• Work with the Recruitment and Training Manager to ensure the recruitment and retention of staff with a positive value base and person centered approach.
• Where necessary ensure that all disciplinary and grievance procedures are carried out in line with Company policy and statutory requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Care home management experience.
• Excellent understanding of CQC Standards.
• NVQ level 4 in care or RMA in Health & Social Care.
Ref: Nursing Home Manager
£ 16 - 18 Per hourFull time...PermanentSeaton, Devon, England
Excellent Pay - Great Nursing Home We have been asked to find a RGN -RMN Nurse for this prestigious well run stable home in conside...