I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Operations Manager | Horsham | Circa £50k
Katie at Amber Mace has an unmissable Operations Manager opportunity to cover four homes in the Horsham, West Sussex area. We are looking for a dynamic, inspirational Manager to maintain and govern these services. The care homes provide exceptional care to people with neurological conditions. The care homes are part of an excellent care home organisation that pride themselves on providing exceptional person-centred care.
Key Responsibilities & Duties of the Operations Manager:
• Overseeing the management of four nursing homes
• Achieving and maintaining care standards that comply with the Care Quality Commission.
• Supporting and maintaining effective performance management
• To assist Registered Managers and Peripatetic Managers in implementing a safe appropriate and efficient delivery of care
• Promoting good practice standards and assisting Care Home Managers in the implementation of this
• Contributing to the strategic development of the organisation
• Manage budgets
Qualifications & Skills of the Regional Manager:
• Own Transport essential
• QCF Level 5
• Management Qualification
• 4 years minimum management experience
• Excellent Communication/Organisational skills
• Excellent knowledge of CQC standards
• Motivated, flexible, hardworking and dynamic
• Strong clinical knowledge desirable
If you would like to be considered for this excellent Operations Manager opportunity then please contact Katie at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up-to-date CV
This role would be suitable for: Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Peripatetic Home Manager, Area Manager, and Regional Manager.
(Key Words: Regional Manager, Area Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager).
£ 32000 - 42500 Per yearFull timePermanentYapton, Arundel, West Sussex, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) Location: Yapton, West Sussex Salary: £32,000 - £42,500 per annum (£17.00 per hour + ...
£ 42,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentEpsom, Surrey, England
Deputy Manager | Nursing Home - Elderly/Dementia Care Epsom, Surrey £42,000 - £45,000 per year RGN qualification essential High end...