I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Sister/Charge Nurse – Outpatients RGN
One of the UK’s leading independent healthcare groups is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Registered General Nurse to work as Sister/Charge Nurse in the Outpatient Department of their hospital in Harrow.
In this role, you will provide effective leadership throughout the department, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout Outpatient Services. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
• Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Clinical experience at a senior level within an outpatients/day surgery setting, ideally within the private healthcare sector
• Experienced in staff management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good working knowledge of the Care Standards Act and CQC requirements within a hospital setting
• This is a full-time post with working hours of 37.5 per week, on day shifts. Depending on experience, the annual salary on offer is up to £35,000.
Alongside a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also have access to an excellent staff benefits package which includes private health and dental plans, life assurance, a generous annual leave allowance and excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.