I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health Hospital
**£2000 welcome bonus + paid breaks**
Salary: £15.20 per hour / £28,454 per annum + paid breaks
Bonus : £2,000 welcome bonus
Hours: full time - 36 hours per week
Shifts: mixed shifts - days and nights
Are you a registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with a passion for Mental Health nursing? We are looking for qualified Nurses to take on a fresh challenge and really support service users in their road to recovery. If you're interested in learning more please read on...
We have an amazing opportunity to take the next step in your career and work in a beautiful, state of the art, purpose built private hospital located in Mansfield. This would be working in a private hospital which offers care for adults with a variety of organic mental health conditions.
The role of Staff Nurse involves providing and monitoring the quality mental health nursing care our patients deserve. We'll look to you to create a safe and supportive environment where our patients are always treated with dignity and respect. Our patients can be adults of any age who have diverse and complex needs due to mental health issues, brain injuries, or dementia. You'll help improve their quality of life by developing care plans that meet their psychological, physical and social needs. As a Staff Nurse, you'll have a personally-tailored development programme, and most importantly, the satisfaction of knowing you're making a real difference to our patients' lives.
You'll need to be an experienced Registered Nurse (RMN) with a current NMC registration to join us as a Staff Nurse. We are also looking for a Nurse with true passion and commitment to Nursing.
In addition to a competitive salary we are offering an excellent benefits package, this includes -
* A £2000 Golden Hello
* Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
* Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
* Childcare Vouchers
* Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
* Holiday and Travel Discounts
* Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
* Paid Breaks
* Discounted Health Club Membership
* Employee Assistance Helpline
* Stakeholder pension plan
* Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
* Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses