I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Title: ITU Senior Staff Nurse
** Annual Bonus + length of service bonuses + continuous training and career development**
Key Details: I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse to join a dedicated ITU team at a Private Hospital located in London. This hospital provides a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none.
The Key details are -
Location: London - within easy access via Train, Bus and car with car park
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum / £14.35 - £17.94 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week
Bonus: Annual bonus provided.
Hours: Full Time - 37.5 - This is a full time role working 37.5hrs per week with a mixture of long days, nights and weekends.
Contract Type: Permanent
Employee Benefits: In return for providing your skills, experience and passion in delivering outstanding patient care, you will be rewarded and provided opportunities for progression and continuous training. Benefits are also included which are;
* Competitive salary dependent upon skills and qualifications
* 25 days annual leave
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Ongoing training and development
* Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
* Relocation packages negotiable
Further Details about the role: I am looking to recruit a Staff Nurse ou will provide high quality nursing through assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating care for patients within the Critical Care Unit, ensuring our patients and their families receive the high standard of service that they expect. You will also be expected to oversee the coordination of shifts, for which you will be provided training. We will also provide your with ALS training, so you can feel confident working on a 1 to 1 basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assess, plan and deliver 1 to 1 care, based on individual patient and family needs
* Ensure all patient charges are captured
* Check and report faulty equipment
* Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy
* Evaluate care of the team and ensure standards are me
* Support and act as role model for junior staff, promoting a learning environment
* Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff and to maintain accurate records of patient care
* Provide patients and families with information regarding the care and management of their condition
Person Specification: to apply for this exciting opportunity to be successful in this role, you will have:
* 6 months experience in ITU in the last 2 years (NHS or Private Hospital)
* Experience in a Day Surgery Unit will be an advantage
* NMC Registered Nurse Part 1
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).