I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
1. Complete nursing notes accurately
2. Assist in the safe ordering, custody, storing and administration of all medication.
Accept responsibility for the safety of medication in store and on the Trolley during
3. Take responsibility for direct nursing Client care, produce an up to date Care Plan
regularly. Ensure that Care Plans and records are evaluated, up to date and accurate.
Promote person centred care.
4. Take responsibility for updated and performing tasks on clinical calendar
5. plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the Client’s needs.
Visit each Client daily to assess their needs. Continually seek to improve care
delivered to Clients.
6. Assist in understanding of Care Staff in all respects of nursing in conjunction with the
Team Leader. staff, training and development of Care Staff monitoring and
evaluating Staff performance.
7. Ensure that he/she complies with N.M.C code of conduct at all times.
8. Proactively seek and utilise opportunities to develop their own professional and
clinical skills and knowledge.
9. To ensure that each Client’s dignity and independence irrespective of the severity of
their physical or mental ability is respected.
10. To encourage each Client to achieve the highest possible quality of life.
11. To encourage all Clients to participate in any discussion relating to their daily living
12. Participate in daily handover taking the lead for nursing Clients with care staff and
13. Respond to needs of Clients as and when required and in emergencies.
14. Communication – attend and participate in daily meetings and share information.
Excellent Clinical Skills
Managerial and Leadership experience
Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
Strong clinical experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experience of leading and supervising a team
Writing, recording and reporting skills
Relationship and team building skills
It is essential that you are prepared to take on an active role supporting the operation of a 24hr business.
Previous experience of working in elderly care.