I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Chelsfield Park in Orpington is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Sister/Charge Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Fully qualified nurse with NMC Registration.
* Abide by the NMC Code of Conduct and Company/Hospital policies and procedures preserving the patient's dignity and right to confidentiality.
* Diplomatic and skilled in dealing with Consultants, customers and colleagues.
* ENB 998 - or equivalent or willingness to undertake Mentorship programme
* Ability to lead nursing teams through changes in practice and culture.
* Good managerial skills including managerial, organisation and motivational skills.
* Strong leadership skills. Dynamic approach and able to implement change and developing a ward team.
* Experience of financial aspects of day to day ward management.
* Evidence of professional development within the scope of re-validation
* Extensive post registration experience as a Registered Nurse.
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team
* To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
* To be responsible and accountable for the management of nursing service and staff within the ward on a daily basis.
* To act as an ambassador for the hospital ensuring efficient and high standards of quality care and attention.
* To be accountable for the wards in the absence of the Ward Manager and DOCs
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers up to £38,000pa for this vacancy and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of your CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
*Please note successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS / PVG Check prior to employment.
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
EALING – ESSEX – BRISTOL - LEEDS Our Client is the UK's leading provider of sexual and reproductive healthcare services which inclu...