I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Manager-£40K-Wolverhampton- Mon-Fri!!!
Are you a Senior Nurse looking to work Monday- Friday? Are you looking for career development as a Clinical Lead or simply looking for a new challenge with sociable hours? If you hold a valid nursing PIN and have a passion for elderly care - then Lindsay at Amber Mace has the perfect role for you!
• Monday- Friday hours
• Working in a luxury care home
• Highly competitive salary offered based upon experience/qualifications up to £40k
• Mostly supernumerary hours
• Rota's that enable you to plan your life outside of work.
• Free parking
I am currently looking for a strong leader with a nursing background to join an amazing private company at their home in Wolverhampton. The home has recently been tastefully refurbished and is nestled amongst picturesque gardens set within acres of land.
The successful candidate will work closely with the home manager to support with leadership and management, clinical governance and quality/compliance throughout the home.
• Work closely alongside the Registered Manager
• Assist the manager with quality and compliance within the service
• Assist the manager with the leadership and management of the home
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care throughout the unit
• To ensure effective induction of all staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and CQC standards
• Valid PIN number
• Experience in similar care environment
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards.
Call me, Lindsay at Amber Mace on Applyfor a chat about the role, or email your up to date CV to Apply to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
£ 28600 - 35300 Per yearFull timePermanentBromsgrove, Worcestershire, England
Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD ) Location : Bromsgrove, Worcestershire Salary : up to £16.32 per hour (£28,600 - £35,300 per...